Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nose Picker!


I'm gross. I know it and I'm okay with it. Since I have bad allergies, I always have boogers, snot and phlegm. I also have a habit of picking out my crispy boogers and flicking them here and there. I know it's gross, but I find it entertaining. Sometimes, though, if the booger is too sticky, I'll just wipe it on a napkin, tissue, sleeve or on my pajamas. Husband doesn't like it, but it doesn't bother him anymore, so I thought.
This morning I took Jude with me to eat breakfast after my 15 mile run. I took Jude to breakfast so Husband could run 20 miles...that's right I just said 20 miles. Remember, we are training for the Tokyo Marathon. Anywho, when we came back from breakfast I found a note on the table. This is what it said:
Left at 10:55.
Have cell phone and Yen.
That booger on your pj's is gross.
~Husband
According to Husband, he doesn't mind me picking my boogers, but it bothers him when I put them on my clothes. And, this morning when he picked my pj's off the floor, he saw a giant green booger on my pajama pants, and it grossed him out. Poor guy!
I can recall another time when we were getting frisky in bed. This was our conversation:
Husband: Something just scratched me on my arm...what are you wearing that's sharp?
Weenie: I'm not wearing anything sharp.
Husband: Something on your pajamas is rough. What is it?
Weenie: Oh that, I think it's a booger.
Husband: Nasty!
Needless to say, after that we just both rolled over and went to sleep. The booger ruined the moment!
Just another day in Weenie's World!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're incredibly disgusting !!
That's probably why we got along so well..............LMAO !!!

Big D

Anonymous said...

LOL..........thats awesome!

-Tiger