Monday, January 26, 2009

Busted!

The other day I went to the local Seiyu with Jude and Husband. (Seiyu is basically a Japanese Super Wal-Mart.) So, we walked around the store looking for this and that. Earlier in the day I had eaten pizza. And, well...as you know, I'm lactose intolerant (I can't digest milk correctly...so food with milk in it gives me terrible gas!). Anywho, I could feel my bubble guts grumbling below my belt. I could also feel the pressure building. My stomach kept growing and growing. Soon it was distended from all the gas building inside of it. Finally, I could no longer take the pain of the bloating. I told Husband I was a bit bloated from the cheese in the pizza...he knew passing gas was inevitable.


Like a normal person, I could have excused myself to the restroom. But, as you know, I'm not normal. So, I just continued to walk around occasionally letting out a SBD (silent but deadly) fart. At one point, Jude was directly behind me. Before I knew where he was, I let one rip. Seconds later Jude yells out, "You made a stinky...pew whee...that stinks...that smells like rotten eggs!!" Husband burst out in laughter. A group of older Japanese ladies looks at us in a confused state. I just keep walking pretending nothing has happened. I think to myself Praise Jesus...I'm so glad I live in a foreign country right now!!

No comments: