Friday, January 30, 2009

Addiction!!

I'm addicted to facebook! BJ encouraged me to get on it, and now I can't get off (...off facebook that is...I can still get off, if you know what I mean...sorry, I digress). So, I joined facebook a few days ago and now I spend my days looking for people I haven't seen in years. Why, you ask??!! I'm not really sure why. I just feel the need to look at people from a distance. I like to see how people have changed over the years. I like to see if they have kids or went to college or did the things they talked about doing back when I knew them. I guess I'm just curious to see how we all turned out.


I think I turned okay for the most part. I'm still a little weird, loud mouthed and overly opinionated. But overall, I feel incredibly blessed and grateful for my loving, beautiful family.


So, that's all I have time for. I must get back to facebook...I need to stalk....

No comments: