Monday, March 14, 2011

Wowzers!

I just went to the grocery store, and it was a freaking zoo.  People are buying water, canned goods, bread, etc.  I went just to check up on a friends who works there because she's all alone (her husband is currently out of the country).

There are also crazy ass long lines for gas, too!

I'm happy to report that we got gas and food on Saturday morning.  When the rest of the folks were glued to their TVs in awe, we were taking action to prepare ourselves for whatever may happen next.

Remember, I'm a Texan through and through.  I've survived hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and refinery explosions.   And, I am my father's child.

So, don't worry about us.  We (my family) are good.

This is when being neurotic and overly prepared has really, really come in handy!

No comments: