Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Nuclear Reactors

As you know, a couple of Japan's nuclear reactors are having some issues.  You can read more about it here.

As of right now, we are in no current danger.  Since the nuclear facilities are located about 190 miles north/northeast of us, and the prevailing winds are out of the south, we are at no current risk.  If things change, I will let you know.

However, we are still having large aftershocks.  And those have me scared shitless!  Literally, I haven't been able to shit in a couple of days now!  All this stress has jacked up my going ability, but that's TMI!

But don't worry!  We are home and safe, and I'm prepared.  I'm prepared for whatever happens.  I've got food, water and all necessary supplies.  (Maybe I should add laxatives to my Dora the Explorer emergency supply backpack!).  And, we've got a plan.  So, don't worry!

If the shit does hit the fan, I'm sure we'll be evacuated to a safer location.

So, thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and concern.  But don't waste your prayers on me.  We are good!  Pray for the poor Japanese people who live up north.  Pray for those who are suffering and are in need.  Pray for those who lost their lives.  Pray for those who are searching for survivors.  Pray for them!  I think they need your prayers more than I do!

Domo Arigato Mr. Robato!

No comments: