Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Conflicting reports

We are getting conflicting reports about the amount of radiation in the air.  And, this has me concerned.  I'm not sure who's telling the truth.

So, I am packing my bags and getting ready to leave, just in case.  I don't want to leave my home, but I will not risk the health of my child.

Things are getting worse and worse, and I have options.

So, you might be seeing me sooner than you think.

We are NOT currently being evacuated, but at some point we (Husband and I) will make a decision for what is best for our family.  And, if leaving is best, then we will do it.  Unfortunately, if we leave, Husband will be staying behind to continue with his work.  I want to keep my family together. But I may not have a choice.  

No comments: