Should we stay or should we go?
Reasons for staying:
1. RADIATION LEVELS ARE STILL WITHIN A SAFE RANGE;
2. to keep our family together;
3. be comfortable in our place, as a family;
4. because I ain't scared;
5. because I have all necessary items to stay here, like food, water, flashlights, etc.
6. because we are strong and resilient;
7. because I love this place
8. because I will be worried sick if I leave without Husband;
9. as of right now, if we leave, we don't know where we're going;
10. because I could end up living in a tent somewhere, or a gymnasium or stuck somewhere;
11. I'm not ready to jump ship;
12. because I will be worried sick if I leave without Husband;
13. because I will be worried sick if I leave without Husband;
14. because I will be worried sick if I leave without Husband;
15. because I will be worried sick if I leave without Husband.
Reasons for leaving:
1. it's possible that if we don't go now, we might not be able to go later;
2. things could get much, much worse,
3. the nuclear reactor could spew mass quantities of radiation, and I could be forced to stay indoors;
4. MULTIPLE NUCLEAR REACTORS ARE ON THE FRITZ;
5. Husband might be too worried about us to focus on the mission;
6. Jude is young and growing, and if the radiation levels get dangerous, he's at risk;
7. because the State Department thinks it's a good to leave if you want to;
8. because I'll get a free flight to somewhere else (just don't know where);
9. because our friends and family are worried about us and want us to leave;
**** Just felt another large aftershock as I was writing this! What the hell?! Maybe that's God's way of saying get the fuck out of Tokyo!