Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Never a dull moment

Last night when I was reading to Jude before bed, he was picking his nose.  This is nothing new!  Except that he dropped the booger he happily found in his nose.  He searched for the booger in his bed for a few minutes.  Finally, when he found it, he did the most bizarre thing.  He shoved it back into his nose.  No, I'm not kidding you!  I saw it with my own eyes.

I was shocked when I saw him locate the lost booger, examine it, and then casually shove the thing right back into his nose where it came from.

This was our conversation:

Weenie:  "What are you doing?"

Jude:  "I lost my booger."

Weenie:  "Well, find it and dispose of it properly, please."

Jude:  "Okay."

....searching, searching....


Jude:  "I found it!"

....he looks at it, and then puts it back in his nose...


Weenie:  "What are you doing?"

Jude:  "I'm putting it back where it belongs!"

***Just another day in Weenie's World!

1 comment:

Flounder said...

that's hilarious!!! I miss Julian :(