Monday, March 7, 2011

The end of a good thing

So, today was my last day at my Japanese elementary school.  I decided to quit working there because I was working too much and spending too much time away from home.  So, I decided to quit.  Yes, I'm a quitter, and I'm fine with it!

I do have mixed feelings about quitting this job, though.  I really enjoyed teaching the kids, gossiping with the teachers and seeing what it's like in a Japanese school day in and day out.  I'll miss about 30 kids that I really liked.  But, sometimes we have to choose between what we like and what is best.

So, good-bye to you all.  Thanks for letting me into your world.  Even though I was your teacher and colleague, you have educated me in more ways than you will ever know.

Sayonara!

This is me with my 6-3 class.  

No comments: