Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pappadeaux's Seafood Kitchen

On the 15th day of our Great American Adventure, YaYa and PoPo came to Houston for a doctor's visit. As you may recall, YaYa had a hip replacement back in March. So, she came to Houston to visit her doctor about her healing hip. Since YaYa and PoPo were in town for the afternoon, we decided to meet them for lunch at Pappadeaux's.

Princess with her daddy. Can you see the resemblance?!
Jude, Husband, YaYa, Me, Princess, PoPo, BJ and J (BJ's husband). As you can see, neither one of our kiddos was paying attention. So typical!
PoPo, Husband, Me, YaYa and Jude (staring off into space!).
YaYa, Princess and PoPo.
Mmmmmm, my food! I had crawfish etoufee (pronounced ay-too-fay), dirty rice and fried crawfish! Yuuuuuuummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to COMPLAIN about this post! As an American and Pappadeaux's lover living in Japan, I resent being tormented by having to look at such wonderful food. Right now, all I can think of is fried crawfish and other yummy things:( SHAME on you Weenie! You could have at least brought me some. Pat

Anonymous said...

Love dat Cajun food !!

Big D

Weenie said...

Hmmmmm, I don't think bringing in week old crawfish through customs is a good idea! Sorry Pat! But, I hear you can find crawfish in any local rice field. You should go looking and then fry 'em up!