Thursday, June 18, 2009

Editing

I absolutely suck at editing my own work! (As you can tell by reading this blog!) For some reason, I don't see my own errors. It's like my brain hides all the mistakes I make. I see what I think it SHOULD say and not what it actually says. It's weird how my mind works. I don't want to insult you, my reader, by making grammatical errors or using the wrong words. I should be able to communicate properly on paper, or on screen, or on blog posts or whatever! Again, there are no excuses, especially since I have an effing English degree. In fact, I think my degree should be revoked because of all the silly errors I have made on this useless blog! Seriously people, there is no excuse for this!

So, for the last few days, I have been going through previously posted blog posts and editing them for errors, content and adding photos that will, hopefully, enhance your reading experience.

So, welcome to the new and slightly improved Weenie's World! I hope you enjoy the stay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, Spaz .... the errors make the blog FUN !!
I don't have you close by anymore so I can abuse you in person .... so abusing your handiwork is all I've got !!

Big D