Sunday, October 9, 2011

Slacker

I promise I haven't forgotten about my 30 days of Denim.  But sometimes life gets in the way of this useless blog.

Friday my friend was here from Hong Kong, so we partied like it was 1999.  Saturday morning Jude had a soccer game that they won, but we weren't really keeping score.  Saturday afternoon we went camping with the Cub Scouts/Boy Scouts, and we just got home.  I am exhausted.  Who knew that trying not to choke young children could take so much out of me?!

And by the way, sleeping on the ground sucks big fat horse testicles!

I love my child very, very much, but next time there's a camp out, my ass is staying home, where I can sleep on my bed and not have to listen to 28 dads snoring in unison all night long!  And no, I didn't have some giant orgy with a bunch of Cub Scout dads.  Our camping area was quite small and all of our tents were only about  2 feet away from one another.

No comments: