Tuesday, October 18, 2011

30 Days of Denim- Day 13


30 Days of Denim
Here is yesterday's outfit:

Shirt:  Gap (bought in Japan)
Skirt:  Gap (bought in Japan)
Jewelry:  Lia Sophia
Shoes:  Target (Kids')

On Sunday, I spent most of the day in my pajamas.  The only time I ventured out was to go grocery shopping and this is what I wore.  So, I recycled the outfit and wore it again yesterday.  Technically, I wore this outfit on day 13 and 14, but I'm just going to count it for day 13.  Cool?

Look, I hate washing clothes as much as I hate eating natto (fermented soybeans that have the consistency of boogers), but I know sometimes it has to be done.  Therefore, I recycle or wear my clothes a couple of times before I wash them.  Some of you may think I'm dirty for doing this, but if I don't sweat or stink it up, why should I wash it?!  Right?!   And I'm saving water and energy by wearing things a couple of times before I wash them.  See?!  So everyone wins!  Mother Earth can thank me later!

No comments: