Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 Days of Denim- Day 22


30 Days of Denim

Here is today's outfit:
Shirt:  Gap 
Sweater:  United Colors of Benetton
Jeans:  Gap (bought in Japan)
Scarf:  Gap (bought in Japan)
Shoes:  (bought in Japan)
Earrings:  JCPenney (I know you can't see them, but I promise they are there!  I really, really need a haircut!)

FYI:  My jeans are not white.  They are a very pale green.  The lighting in my apartment sucks donkey balls!  And my photo editing makes them look white, but they aren't.  So, all you fashion Nazis out there who think I'm wearing white pants after Labor Day, well, you would be wrong!  And besides, if I want to wear white pants after Labor Day, I will.  I don't subscribe to any fashion rules.  Obviously!  I wear whatever the hell I want to whenever the hell I want to.  That's how I roll!  

And, yes, I'm wearing teal colored shoes.  Yes, I know they don't match, but I like it that way.  I like a little splash of color here and there.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful woman

Weenie said...

Awww! Thanks! You just made my day! :-)