Tuesday, October 25, 2011

30 Days of Denim- Day 20


30 Days of Denim

Here is today's outfit:
Shirt:  The Limited
Shorts:  (bought in Japan)
Sweater:  Gap (bought in Japan)
Earrings:  Express
Sandals:  Seiyu (bought in Japan)

Today was almost 80 degrees, and probably the last day of the year that I'll be able to wear shorts, so I wore shorts-- really SHORT shorts!  And, no!  My ass wasn't hanging out mainly because I have no ass.  I have a back with a crack.  You would think that since I'm Hispanic, I would have a nice, juicy ass like JLo.  You know, like the kind of ass that needs its own zip code or the kind of ass that you can rest things on.  But you'd be wrong.  Really, really, really wrong!  With a capital W-R-O-N-G! 

I am so assless that I have ass envy.  When I see a nice, firm, round ass, I get the urge to slap it.  So, it's probably a good thing I'm assless, because if I had said ass, I'd be too preoccupied with slapping it that I'd never get anything done.  

So, if you are endowed with a great bottom, wear tights and show it off.  Work what your momma gave you! I would if I could!

No comments: