Friday, October 14, 2011

30 Days of Denim- Day 10


30 Days of Denim


Here is yesterday's outfit:
Tank Top:  New York & Company
Shirt:  New York & Company
Sweater:  New York & Company
Jeans:  New York and Company
Earrings and Necklace:  Gift from YaYa (she bought this Turquoise set for me in Mexico).
Shoes:  Seiyu (bought in Japan)

Sorry this post is a day late, but yesterday was a whirlwind of activity.  Jude and his class performed in the Hispanic Heritage Celebration, and we didn't get home until much later than normal.  

On another note, I'm thinking of quitting all my teaching jobs.  I'm so frustrated with the fact that most of my students haven't learned anything I've taught them.  Most of them have been at the same level for the past 20 years, and they don't make any effort to improve their English speaking skills.  I keep trying and trying to get my students to improve, but they make no effort on their part. None!  I feel like a hamster running on a wheel.  I never seem to get anywhere, but I'm always running!  So, in a way, I'm giving up.  

Instead of teaching, I'll spend time volunteering at Jude's school and working on a few projects of my own. 

No comments: