Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30 Days of Denim- Day 3


30 Days of Denim


Here is today's outfit:
Shirt:  Gap (bought in Japan)
Pants:  Gap Cropped Jeans (bought in Japan)
Rain Jacket: Costco (bought in Japan...so, yes, we have Costco in Japan and it's freaking awesome!)
Earrings and Necklace: Lia Sophia
Rain Boots:  Capelli Kids (yes, these are children's rain boots...don't be jealous!)
Umbrella:  (bought in Japan)

Okay, it's been raining all damn day!  All.  Damn.  Day.  And it's chilly out, too.  My outfit reflects the current weather conditions.  And yes, I wear children's leopard print rain boots, and I don't apologize for it.    I wear them proudly, and I don't give a shit if you think I look silly.  I like them, and they keep my feet warm, toasty and dry!  So, there!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two words - Simply beautiful