Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Days of Denim- Day 2


30 Days of Denim


This is what I wore today:
Shirt:  Gap (bought in Japan)
Pants:  Boyfriend Jeans from Target
Sweater Thingy:  Comfo-strain (bought in Japan)
Earrings and Necklace:  Present from Husband 
Shoes:  Crocs with Rhinestone Jibbitz 

I was hoping today's outfit would be more exciting, but since I didn't work today, I went with a comfy outfit.  I mean, what's better than boyfriend jeans and Crocs?!

***I always wear the same Timex Ironman watch.  I've worn the same watch every day since it was given to me by Big D over 4 years ago.  It's my favorite watch, and I wear it no matter what.  I know it's not very trendy or fashionable, but I don't give a crap.  I like it!  I have other watches, but why should I wear them when this one works perfectly and I never have to worry about it.  After all, it's water resistant up to 100 meters!  

No comments: