Monday, August 2, 2010

A very big Thank You!

That's right, the king of the castle, the ying to my yang...my Husband has returned to me. He's slightly darker than when he left, courtesy of running in the Texas heat, but we're happy to have him back.

A very special thanks goes out to all my North Texas running buddies who took care of Husband while he was visiting for work. Your hospitality and kindness made Husband's stay very enjoyable and fun. He really enjoyed hanging out with y'all, and listening to all your great stories. By the way, I was incredibly jealous that Husband got to hang out with y'all while I was here dealing with the MOLD!

Anywho, thanks so much, y'all, for taking care of my man, for letting him borrow a vehicle, for feeding him multiple times, for throwing a bar-b-q in his honor, for everything! You guys are amazing friends, and I'm so thankful to have y'all.

Husband said that even though he hasn't seen you guys in almost a year, it seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out. To him, it seemed like no time had passed since we moved away.

I guess great friends are like that. No matter how long we are apart, we are able to pick up right where we left off, like no time had passed. Regardless of the years we've been apart, we just keep on keeping on like nothing has ever changed. Good friends are like that. They are always there for you regardless of anything-- regardless of the time, the distance, the time change, the whatever, good friends are just that-- GOOD!

So, thanks again to all my North Texas peeps who showed Husband a great time. You guys are amazing, and y'all rock!

Domo arigato goizaimasu! (Thanks, thank you very much!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were all happy to see him, and you're right ... It was as if he'd never left.

When's YOUR turn ?
xoxo

Med Sized D