Thursday, August 12, 2010

Utopia


Okay, if you think I'm nice, you have me all wrong. There isn't anything nice about me, and I'm okay with that. Life's too short to think about what other people think of me.

With that said, I have a tendency to piss people off because of my I don't give a shit what you think attitude. So, if I piss you off because of something I've said, I make no apologies--no regrets!

If I've never pissed you off, and you genuinely think I'm a decent person, that's because you are someone I love and care about. Only a select few of you know the kindness that exists in me. I shower you with it, and I'm happy to do it. For you lucky ones, I'm glad you are in my life. In fact, I wish I could put all of you together in one city, a Weenie Utopia, and surround myself in your presence. You mean that much to me.

No comments: