Sunday, August 22, 2010

+13,000

Holy shit! My blog has been viewed over 13,000 times!

When I started this useless blog back in May, 2008, I never thought anyone would read it. After all, who gives a rat's ass about a 4 foot, 10 inch Texan living in Tokyo, Japan? Well, apparently, you fine folks do!

There have been times where I've considered deleting the blog because I thought no one was interested in our misadventures, but you, my faithful readers, have kept me going and writing. And, for that, I thank you.

From the bottom of my midget, Mexican, momma heart, domo arigato goizaimasu (thanks, thank you very much).

Thanks for taking the time to stop by Weenie's World! It's much appreciated!

1 comment:

johnsonsconnection said...

I love reading your blog. It always makes me smile at all the crazy things you say lol