Monday, September 20, 2010

To all my gentlemen callers

Husband is away on business.  He's been gone for about a week and should return at the end of this week only to leave again the next week to be gone for an additional 3 weeks... Phew, I'm worn out just telling you about Husband's schedule!

So, I've been playing the single mom card for the last 168 hours, but, hey, who's counting?!

So, if you (gentlemen callers) would like to take me to dinner and not expect me to pay, or rub my stinky feet, or listen to me complain about how I was woken up 3 times in the night by a 5 year old Karate kicking my in the kooter because said 5 year old was dreaming he was Luke Skywalker fighting to save the galaxy from the evil Darth Vader, I'm available!

Just saying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, wish I was there !!

Med Sized D

Anonymous said...

Me toooooooo.....