Thursday, September 30, 2010

This place is starting to get to me

Japan is great.  I love Japan.  However, I'm really starting to hate where I live.  And what makes matters worse is I have no control over where I live. Husband's employer tells us where we can live, and we don't really have a choice in the matter.

And recently, the people in our building are getting nastier and nastier.  Someone or something is pissing in the elevator daily.  I've complained.  I've ranted and raved.  I've gone door to door.  I've done everything I can do, and nothing is working.  It's an aggravating situation that I have no control over, and not having control is making me crazy...uh, crazier, I should say.

The worst part is Jude slipped in the piss the other day.  He wasn't looking where he was going, and he stepped in it, while wearing his Crocks, and he fell right in a puddle of it.  I was so pissed off I could have killed someone.  Seriously, there's nothing worse than a 4 foot, 9 1/2 inch, pissed off, half-assed, Mexican momma with a kid who smells like someone else's urine!

So, instead of feeling tranquil or calm in my own place, I get pissed off every time I have to take the elevator. And since I live on the 5th floor, I take the elevator a lot!

Seriously, these people around me are disgusting animals! And what makes me even more pissed off is that these people are America's finest... the U.S. Air Force employs these ass holes!

1 comment:

Ronda Saenz said...

That sucks! Maybe if you are persistant with housing they will let you move. Break something or flood your apartment, do something they can't fix, LOL..........