Monday, January 25, 2010

Hell yes!

I hit the jackpot! Yesterday when I went to take the trash out, I found this cute, pink, bouncy pony near the dumpster in the basement of our building. It was slightly deflated, but I decided to take it home and try to blow it up. Thankfully, Husband fixes stuff for a living and was able to blow it up to full capacity. Actually, we blew it up WAY beyond its recommended limit. We HAD to, to get maximum bouncing!

It's recommended for ages 2-4, but that ain't stopping us! Since we are all under 5 feet 4 inches tall, and the combined weight of all 3 of us in only 250 pounds, we went to town, bouncing and bouncing and bouncing some more! We all bounced until our quads burned.

There's nothing like bouncing 3 feet off the ground while riding a pink pony! Seriously! You should try it!

You can buy them here.

2 comments:

johnsonsconnection said...

You're are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I looked at the website. You gotta watch the video "how to blow up a rody". I watched some of the other ones and I can totally picture the 3 of yall on the pink inflatable horse! You bet get an XL for me and J's visit :-)