Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home


We are back in Tokyo, Japan. Yippee! I have never been so happy to walk into my apartment! It was a really, really, really, really long flight- 13 hours and 15 minutes to be exact, filled with screaming babies and way too many entrees with cheese. A lactose intolerant person, mass quantities of cheese, and a 13 hour flight don't go well together! But we survived and have already erased all signs of our trip. We've already unpacked, showered, and started the laundry. (This is when being OCD comes in handy!) The suitcases are already back in the closets.


My camera is full of pictures, and I'm full of stories I can't wait to share. However, first things first, we have to get our refrigerator and our pantry stocked with food. I don't think we can live for very long eating nothin' but condiments and stale crackers!


So, many thanks to all who housed us, fed us and entertained us along the way. You guys rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you all !!! Come back anytime !!!

xoxo Big D