Thursday, September 10, 2009

We're home

Yes, we made it back yesterday around 9 PM.

It's nice to be home, but we could have stayed in Hawaii forever.

With its white, sand beaches, perfect temperature, and clear, blue water, it broke my heart to leave. Unfortunately, we were welcomed back to Japan with gray, gloomy skies, a light rain, and a cool temperature of 72 degrees.

Goodbye paradise, hello Japan.

We had quite an adventure with a hike from hell, changing hotel rooms at 1 AM, and bowel issues on the plane. I'll tell you more about that later, though.

Since I've got to hit the ground running (I've got to work today and tomorrow, and then K the Chemist is coming to visit on Friday), I'll be posting my fabulous pictures and stories later. So, please be patient, as you always are.

So, Weenie's back, some-what relaxed, tanned, and with sand still in my butt crack. I'm sure you missed me!

No comments: