Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blue

Living overseas has given me a new perspective on pretty much everything.

I've come to realize that really good friends are hard to find. But once you find them, you can't ever let go! Not ever! If you do let go, you'll be missing out on something wonderful, something that makes your world better, something so important you didn't know you needed until you stumbled back upon it.

Don't get me wrong, I love living in Japan. It's an amazing place with amazing people. It's a fabulous place to raise a kid. My world has been opened up by living here. But, being away from the people that I care about can be difficult.

So, appreciate what you have. Appreciate having dinner and drinks with your best buds. Appreciate being able to visit your family and friends often. Appreciate all the things you take for granted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too !!!!
xoxoxo

Big D