Monday, August 31, 2009

Tokyo Marathon 2010

It's official. I just put my name in the hat for Tokyo Marathon 2010. Since over 50,000 people want to run the race, they have a lottery system that will choose the lucky 30,000 runners. I'm sure I'll get in. Since the marathon is labeled an international event, they need foreigners to run in it. So, I expect to get my confirmation e-mail sometime in October.

With that said, it is time to get back to training. I'm really looking forward to it this year. I'm ready to hit the road and cover the distance. I'm ready to start running with my running buddies. I'm ready to make this marathon the best one, yet. I'm ready. Wish me luck!

So, tomorrow morning I'll be hitting the road for an easy 5 mile run. Ahhh, I love to run!

(I'm so glad I found my running mojo. I think it was at the base of Mt. Fuji!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barring major cooter problems I KNOW you'll do great !!


Big D