Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The winners

*******Obscene language below. Read at your own risk!
Okay, the mother effing computer finally worked. Here are the "chosen ones."
******This was written before the pictures were downloaded to Blogger.

Okay. I picked out the 3 pictures I'll be using for our holiday card, but I keep getting this message from Blogger saying Internal Fucking Error every time I try to download the pictures. (I added the word Fucking, obviously! Because if it did say Fucking, at least I might giggle when the error message popped up every time I pressed the freaking Enter button.) So, I'm pissed because I can't show you the pictures.

Piece of shit computer and Internet! I hate all electronic devices. They were created to make our lives easier, but all they do is fuck up and piss me off!

It seems all week I've been having computer issues, and I'm getting really tired of it! I'm about to hurl this piece of shit out the freaking window. But, for fear I might kill someone, seeing as how we live on the 5th floor, I'm resisting the urge.


Damn computer! Damn Internet! Damn Blogger!

(Isn't it amazing how I can turn something like joyous Christmas photos taken by an awesome photographer into a bitching session?! Talent, that's what I got!)

No comments: