Monday, November 9, 2009

On being a slacker

Okay, I've got a ba-gillion pictures on my cameras from Jude's birthday party at home and at school, the in-law's visit, Halloween, and Jude's Halloween party at school. But I've been too lazy to purge them onto my computer. Actually, I've been cleaning up our place trying to downsize a bit as a result of all of Jude's new toys. The downsizing is going well, but damn, it's time consuming.

In addition to that, I've been running a lot, gearing up for Tokyo Marathon 2010. It seems this year that the running is sucking away all my energy, leaving me tired and worn out. I feel great an hour after the run. But three hours later, I'm beat. I have to take a nap or I'm in bed by 7:30 PM with Jude.

But, I think today will be the day. Today I will try to download the 1,100 pictures on my cameras. I'll try to get it done, but don't hold me to it!

Patience Grasshoppers!

No comments: