Saturday, October 30, 2010

I just sat down

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of busyness.  We've had birthday party after birthday party.  Don't get me wrong, I love birthday parties, but there are only so many ways you can enjoy yourself at a 6 year old's party.  Thankfully, today was our last party for a while.  Phew!  And, I survived.

And, I've been working my ass off.  Actually, I have no ass, so...um...I've been working a lot!  Too much!

I love my work, but the more hours and classes I add, the more it becomes a job.  And I don't want a job.  I work because I like it, not because I have to.  I'm so very lucky that Husband can support us comfortably.  So, maybe I'm starting to get greedy.  Lord knows I like making money, and spending it is pretty fun too!

Maybe I'm in over my head.  Maybe I should just sit back and relax.  But I'm not good at relaxing, though.

Who knows, maybe I'll  just quit working all together and continue working on my project.  Yep, that sounds like a grand ideal!

No comments: