Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I saw you in my dreams

So, Husband has been away for approximately 4 days, 19 hours and 47 minutes, but who's counting? Husband often takes business trips because of his job, so I'm usually left at home with Jude. I knew when I married Husband that he would have to travel for work, and I'm okay with that, but, still, I miss him terribly when he's gone.

I know you didn't stop by Weenie's World to hear my moaning and groaning about how I miss my husband, to hear me complain about something I agreed upon, but this is my blog with my stories and my feelings, so shove it!

And regardless of what I write here, it's just between you (you fine folks in the computer) and me. After all, Husband doesn't read this useless blog. He claims he doesn't have time. I think he's just scared to read what I write about him and post to the world for my own amusement.

Whatever!

Dearest Husband,

Even though you're gone, I dreamt of you last night. I dreamt we were in Hawaii getting ready to eat a fancy dinner. In my dream, you chose to wear a beige suit with beige tennis shoes. I tried to get you to change your shoes, but you refused. After a while, I gave up trying to make you change. Then, we made out, ate 40 bagels and confessed our love for one another. It was a good dream. I'm glad we got to visit.

See you soon,
~Weenie

No comments: