Sunday, May 9, 2010

Books I'm currently reading

Have you ever wanted to know what a midget, Mexican momma does in her spare time? Well, I read.

I read not to gain knowledge or to learn the secrets of the world. I don't read to analyze or theorize. I read because I like to be transported into someone else's reality. I like to disappear from my world and get caught up in someone else's.

Right now I'm reading these books:
Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger.
This is an easy read about 3 single women in New York. It's fun and reminds me of my single life.

Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson.
This is a book I found in the trash. Because I can't stand to see books thrown away, I picked it up and started reading it. It's an interesting book about how Jon & Kate Plus 8 came to be.

Bunnicula by Deborah and James Howe.
This is a children's book about a vampire bunny. I'm using it as a teaching tool for my Japanese students.

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer.
This is the second book in the Twilight series. I'm reading this with my private Japanese student.

No comments: