Thursday, February 4, 2010

I don't do well with drama

If you know me, you know that I'm a very simple person. Things are either black or white, good or bad, and I don't do well when things are somewhere in between. I like to live a very uncomplicated life. Each day, I want my most difficult decision to be: what's for dinner. Seriously.

I hate drama. I hate drama more than I hate thong underwear. I hate drama more than I hate going to the toilet and falling in and getting splashed with toilet water on my ass because Husband or Jude has forgotten to put the toilet seat down. I H-A-T-E, hate drama.

And if you make my life complicated, you're out. It's that simple. My life is very sacred to me. I know that at any given moment an asthma attack can take my breath away and that's it. That's all she wrote. Therefore, I refuse to spend one, single moment of my life unhappy or in a situation I don't enjoy. I know that makes me sound selfish, and, frankly, I don't give a shit. Life's too short to think about insignificant people, and I refuse to cater my life to the likes and dislikes of others. I ain't got time for that shit. No one does. My moments are too precious for that.

With that said, I spent this week un-complicating my life. And, boy, does it feel good to be back into the world of the mundane and boring. I'm good at boring. I like boring. Boring makes me happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are NEVER boring !!

Med Sized D