Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back from paradise

Sorry for the recent radio silence, but I was basking in the sun in Guam. That's right, I was in island paradise snorkeling, sailing, relaxing, and playing on the beach. It was an amazing trip, and I can't wait to go back.

When our plane landed yesterday, we were welcomed back to Tokyo with cold weather and snow. The sky was gray and everything seemed somber and dismal. It was quite a contrast from Guam. In Guam, the Bougainvilleas were blooming and the Hibiscuses had luscious red and pink flowers. I already miss Guam!

I have so much to tell you about our trip, but first I must get things organized and flowing again. I've got tons of laundry to do, food to buy, and lessons to plan. I've got a class today and a meeting later this afternoon. Phew!

Guam, how I miss thee!

No comments: