Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blue Wedding


Three of my friends are getting married this month, and because I live in Japan, I will not be attending their weddings.

I'm excited for them to begin their new lives with their mates, but there's a little bit of sadness that goes along with my happiness.

One wedding in particular has my mind swirling with emotions, and I'm not sure why.

But to my friends, I wish you all the happiness in the world. I wish you continued understanding, patience, love, honor, and respect. I hope your partner treats you with dignity, and that you have ever lasting love for one another until the day you die and beyond. I hope your life is filled with happiness and wonderful, tender moments you can cherish together. I hope the love that fills your heart grows and becomes deeper and more intense with each year that passes.

This journey you are about to take isn't always easy, but the love you share for one another will help you to overcome whatever is thrown your way. Your love for one another truly can conquer it all, if you let it.

So, may all your days be filled with love, passion, understanding, smiles and all the happiness you truly deserve.

Congratulations on your wedding day!

No comments: