Sunday, August 14, 2011

Onsen trip

In a couple of weeks, we'll be headed to the Hakone Kowakien Yunessun Hot Spring Amusement Park and Spa.  It's basically a water park and spa where you can soak in different baths.  Japanese people believe visiting onsens (a Japanese hot spring pool) promotes healthy living and is an excellent way to feel rejuvenated and relaxed.

Here are some of the pools I'll be soaking in:
Wine spa!  Yum!

Green tea spa!

Sake spa!
This is going to be a great adventure!  I can't wait!  And don't worry, I'll take my underwater camera and post the pictures for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Shanae Buckner said...

Wow, that's so nice! I think the Japanese have reinvented the hot spring in ways you can't even imagine. I would like to try that sake spa. I wonder how many kilos of rice they used to make all that sake, haha.