Monday, January 17, 2011

LOL

Okay, YaYa is going to be mad about this post!


The last month or so, YaYa has been posting comments on my Facebook account.  After each comment, she writes lol.  I'm not sure she knows the meaning of those letters, though.  Here is her most recent comment:


Can't wait for you guys to come back to the states!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, very, very, soon. Miss Julian and you guys!!!!!

lol
Ya-Ya & Po-Po



Did you notice the lol


It's becoming a joke in our house.  We'll say something very serious and then finish with an lol and a chuckle.  


Look, I love YaYa.  She's the best momma a girl could have, but she's silly.  Really silly. 


I guess I should just be glad she knows how to use Facebook!


lol


(YaYa, lol means "laugh out loud".)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I thought LOL meant "Lots of Love".

Ya-Ya