Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012


Happy New Year!

I'm happy to say goodbye to 2011 and to bring in 2012 with great friends, food and fun.

2011 was a crazy year to say the least, especially with the earthquake, tsunami, typhoon, and BOMB!

2011 was wild ride that kept me on my toes.  I hope 2012 is boring and uneventful.  I've had enough excitement.  Really!  Enough!

2012 will bring change...lots of change.  In case you didn't know, my family and I will be relocating back to the states sometime in July.  Husband's job here is almost done.  We aren't sure where Husband's job will send us next, but we do know it's somewhere stateside.

And as much as I love it here in Japan, I'm ready to go back.  I'm ready to join the real world again and be close to family and friends.  I'm really, really ready to shop at Target and go eat at Luby's Cafeteria whenever I want.  It's the simple things in life that most people take for granted that I miss most.

So let the countdown begin: 6 months left in the land of the rising sun!

No comments: