Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Denim- Day 27


30 Days of Denim

Here is Tuesday's outfit:
Shirt:  H &  M (bought in Japan)
Pants:  New York & Company
Jean Jacket:  Uniqlo 
Jewelry:  Lia Sophia
Shoes:  Gap (bought in Japan)

In case you haven't noticed, I like to wear Lia Sophia jewelry a lot.  No, I mean a WHOLE lot!  Like, I'm practically addicted to the stuff.  No.  Seriously!  Just ask Husband!  

Lia Sophia jewelry is sold like Tupperware or Pampered Chef.  A representative comes to your house and has a party with you and your closest friends.  Then you look through the catalog and buy a bunch of stuff, and then it comes to you in the mail.  Since I have a couple of friends who sell it, I like to help them out.

You could say I'm a very, very, very good customer!  

No comments: