Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy Beaner

Sorry for ignoring you, Internet, but I've been consumed with everything going on on this side of the planet. And to top it off, Husband is away on business in Texas. So, basically, Husband is hanging out with my friends, enjoying bar-b-ques, Texas beer, and good stories, while I'm here in Japan melting and being covered in mold. Yes, mold! The green, hairy kind that at first you think is dust until you get hives, start sneezing and have an asthma attack.

Mold, you suck!

Yes, I am officially waging war on the mold that has decided to live in my apartment. So, all you little son's of bitches (the mold spores) better start moving on, because I'm on the hunt to get you!

I discovered it this weekend, and I've been dealing with it ever since. I've been throwing away all things covered in mold, like picture frames, shoes, clothes, important papers, etc. The shit is everywhere, and I'm determined to find it and kill it. I also just spent a million dollars on 2 huge industrial sized de-humidifiers. If those things don't help, I don't know what will.

So, forgive me for my recent silence, the mold has gotten to my brain and taken over, leaving nothing but a mold covered bean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO !!
I can just see you scrubbibg away !!

Med sized D