Thursday, March 11, 2010

Waiting

I am so excited for this weekend! BJ and her husband will be arriving on Saturday! On SATURDAY!

Japan will never be the same again! BJ + me = fun!

It's like I'm five years old and waiting for Santa Claus to come. I keep waking up at night hoping it's morning time. I keep watching the clock, to see that another hour has passed, and I'm one hour closer to seeing BJ's smiling face and curly hair.

But for some reason, this week is moving like molasses. Usually my time flies by because I'm so busy with work, classes, and Jude. But this week, time seems to have slowed down. It's like all my anticipation has somehow slowed the clocks of the world, forcing me to be without BJ for an even longer time.

Waiting sucks! I'm not good at waiting! I'm the most impatient person on the planet, and now I have to wait...

1 comment:

michelle, kevin, and brookston said...

hope you have so much fun w/ your friends ;) good friends are the best!