Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hell yes

I got the best mother's day gift ever from Jude and Husband: an XBOX 360 Kinect with 3 games.  This is the best effing gift ever!  Seriously!  No, seriously!

I've been playing Dance Masters, and I can't stop.  It's so much fun.  No, seriously!  It's freaking bad ass!  We've been rocking it everyday.  I love dancing and shaking my groove thing with my kiddo.  We dance until we are covered with sweat and can dance no more!

You've got to get one of these.  It's WAY better than the Wii, and it doesn't require any additional crap.  You just plug the thing in, set up the camera thing and go at it.

Whoever came up with this thing is a genius!

So, stop what you're doing, and get one!  You won't be disappointed.  I promise.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to play it with you. Seriously...
-BJ