Saturday, April 16, 2011

Good News

Yesterday, the State Department gave the okay for us to return to Japan!  Yahoo!  Unfortunately, now I just have to sit back and wait for the-powers-that-be to make arrangements for me to return.

Even with everything going on, I'm still really excited to get back to my life, my job, my husband and my apartment.  There's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed! 

Yes, I'm still concerned about the nuclear reactors, aftershocks, and rolling blackouts.  But, I feel confident that our government has taken everything into consideration.  I don't think they would send us back if it were dangerous. 

When I told Jude the good news, he wasn't very excited.  He's still worried about earthquakes.  But, I'm sure once we arrive home, and he sees all his toys, he'll forget his fears...I hope. 

No comments: