Sunday, April 24, 2011

34 days and counting

It's been 34 days since I've seen Husband.  And, I still won't be able to see him for another 6 long, lonely, miserable days, because he's away on business.

It seems that with each day that passes, I miss him even more.

We Skyped yesterday for over an hour, and it was good to see his cute, smiling face, but it only made me miss him even more.

When we left 34 days ago, everything was so uncertain.  We had no idea when we would return.  We were pushed through a cattle call, not allowed to have a proper goodbye.  And when we were in Texas, Jude and I had people around us to distract us from missing Husband.  But being home without him is hard-- being home makes me miss him more.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy and thankful to be home in Japan.  I'm thankful I have a comfortable place to come home to when so many others up north have nothing.  I'm thankful for everything I have. But a piece of the puzzle is missing, and it won't be complete until Husband is back in my arms...where he belongs!

2 comments:

Ronda Saenz said...

No sexskyping now .........

Anonymous said...

No Ronda, JT was present.