Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's snowing

So, this morning when I woke up I knew I had to run.  My half marathon schedule dictates that I run 4 miles today, but when I looked out the window, it looked like it was raining.  (Rain plus 36 degrees equals hypothermia!)  But, luckily, it started to snow and sleet, so I thought what the hell.  I geared up and headed out.  And I have to tell you, it wasn't that bad out there.  I had on 3 layers and was warm.

The only bad part was when the wind was blowing snow and sleet right into my eyes, blinding me.  I never knew snow could sting when it gets into your eyes!  But I think we have toxic snow here courtesy of all the pollution.  So, if I go blind in a few days, you'll know why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl. Follow the schedule and it won't let you down.

Med sized D