Thursday, March 22, 2012

100 Yen Sushi

In Japan, there is a chain sushi restaurant that sells most types of sushi for 100 Yen (about a dollar a plate).  The food isn't the best, but when you get a hankering for some quick, cheap sushi, this is the place to go.  So, today on my way home from work, I was starving, and I felt like eating sushi and didn't want to spend a fortune, so I went to a 100 Yen sushi shop.  I took these pictures.


This place also has a conveyor belt that brings sushi to you.  I tried to get a decent picture of it with my iPhone, but this was the best I could do.

And to keep prices down, the sushi chefs are kept in the kitchen, and you can order food by using a handy-dandy touch screen.  Then, the food you ordered comes to you on a little train they send out on the first little shelf.  Jude loves to order things so he can watch the train zoom around to him with food on it.  It's way cool!

No comments: